Vehicle Care Tips
(1) Ensure fluids (oil, coolant, brake fluid) are all at acceptable levels. Look for leakages and inspect all the hoses.
(2) Wash the outside and inside of the vehicle regularly. Sometimes, foreign objects could be the source of greater damage.
(3) Inspect and lubricate parts of the vehicle that are subject to high levels of friction. e.g wheel bearings
(4) Avoid parking the vehicle in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
(5) Schedule regular maintenance with a reputable mechanic or service center
(6) Check on the spare wheel. This is often overlooked till you have a flat.